Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 11, 2008

HOT MESS OF THE WEEK!!!!!!!!!


This woman scares the "B-Jesus" out of me! Dont ask me where "B-Jesus" came from. I am thinking my old college roommate Michelle. She always uses great words I've never heard of like "Home Skillet". etc.. Back to this Hot Mess!

I love me some Nancy Grace. I am thinking, of getting a framed photo of her and hanging it the baby's nursery. But I dont know if it would inspire my child or cause her to have nightmares. I am still thinking on this.

Nancy in my opinion is what a southern woman is all about. She is funny, witty, stands for justice, and will put you in your place in a quick second. Dont mess with her! Nancy is someone you want on your side. She is certainly not someone you want as an enemy. She will take you down.

I am a dork. I watch some of her show nightly just to watch her interrupt people and tell those defense attorneys that their client is guilty no matter how they spin it. I absolutely love it when she rolls her eyes at her guest. I just want to to high five her.

I do laugh at the callers that call in. The calls always start with "Hello, Nancy. I just love looking at pictures of your twins they are so beautiful, I am so glad to get through to speak with you, Thanks for all you do for Victims". Nancy loves the compliment. You can tell it makes her whole day.

I am planning to visit the show one day or send in my picture for my birthday. She will say "Happy Birthday my friend from Georgia". I cant wait until that day comes. I am thinking about calling in today and ask for a signed autographed picture. I bet if I told the phone screeners my intentions with her photo I would get through and get to speak to Ms. Grace. Of course, I would start my conversation off with " I just love seeing pictures of you and the twins and thanks for all you do for victims".

My old neighbor friend Vera told me she called in everyday but could never get through. I think I might go over and see her one night and we will both give it a shot.

This is my blog of the day! With Love, Bamaslammer

No comments: