Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Free cat to a good home..


yep, you read it here first.. I am kidding but my beloved cat, BayLee, is about to put me in an early grave. Maybe it is hormones but my lord is he ever working the last nerve. I think Jason forgot to give him his nightly dose of Prozac and he has been a wild man since about 1:30 this morning. I have just twisted my ankle in the kitchen because I tripped over him. He refuses to get out of the way and I cant see him over my stomach. I think I am going to have him visit some homeless cats and let him know how his life could have been if he hadnt been rescued from a gas station. I am sure when he snuggles with me and my twisted ankle I will forget all about wanting to give him away, well maybe. This is my blog of the day.. With Love, Bamaslammer

No comments: