Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

God Bless You, Mr. Bush!


Yes, I know this image is completely inappropriate... But all of us know this is exactly what he wants to do... and after all the beatings in the press he receives.. I cant blame him... So for two seconds... I am going to be Mr. Bush's spokesperson.. I am sure along with the gesture... there might be some foul language said... and I feel as though he is allowed after eight years.. He gets a pass... go ahead Mr. Bush.. gesture and say all you want.. You deserve it.. :) :)

Okay now I will be sentimental....

Dear Mr. Bush,

Thank you for your service to this great country of ours! Thank you for making this land safe for eight years and thanks for making those tough decisions. I have not always agreed with your decisions and mistakes have been made. You are human and we must remember that. You are a good, nice, and caring man who did the best that he could. I could go on and on about things I think that should have been handled better but so be it. We must remember Mr. Bush had many things happen on his watch, Hurricanes, Sept.11, Economy, and War.

I will never forget having the privilege of seeing you speak at Alltel Stadium in Jacksonville, Florida when you were seeking re election. I remember getting to the stadium hours before your arrival and sneaking into the "I contributed a whole bunch of money to your campaign seats". It was by far one of the biggest highlights of my life. The crowd was so excited and just watching Air Force One fly over sent chills up the crowd's spine. I felt then as I do now. You are a good man and I will always respect you and the office you held. I also admire how you would mention your faith in God. Not many people have the guts to say who or what the believe in. But you Mr. Bush let others know you believed in a higher power named "God".

Go into your retirement and enjoy every minute of it! Sit back and toast yourself! It is finally over!

Now Mr. Obama the party is over get to work!
With Love and Admiration, BamaSlammer

3 comments:

TheiaT said...

I'm so jealous that you have seen him in person!!!

Anonymous said...

Faraway!!! On TV they make it look like people are standing right behind him.. but that is not the case at all! You are very far away. He does come by and try to shake hands with those on the front but still it is not close.. The secret service are whoneed to watch... I was so fasinated by them I am not sure I really listened to the things Mr. Bush said.I wish you were here to go with me! I had to go by myself... No one else was interested...:)

Anonymous said...

I agree with you Shay. I noticed on the internet that as everyone was entraced with the Obama's that it said the Bush's left Washington with little fanfare. I join you and Theia in giving him my respect and best wishes. He needs a vacation.
adrian