Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 26, 2009

Hot Mess of The Week!



I love cupcakes!!!! I would have bite the old crankie lady and ate the whole tray... This dog "Stains" is my hero... he has some Will Power! So I salute you Stains!

Birthday: I don't know, but I hope he gets a giant cupcake on that day!
Age: ?
Birth Name: Stains

Original Date of Hot Mess of The Week: January 24, 2009
Claim to Fame: Stains became an instant star after The Soup posted a clip of an evil witch teasing him with a tray of beautiful white cupcakes with sprinkles (!!!). Stains was able to resist but I'm sure he put a spell on Victoria with his hypnotic eyes. Not only is Victoria allergic to cupcakes now, but Stains has banished her to the cupcake field. Don't mess with Stains.

Where is he now? Probably still trying to eat those cupcakes with his eyes.

Why is he Hot Mess of the Week? Because anyone who can restrain themselves from an eating a cupcake for that long deserves every accolade this world has to offer.

Brought to you by DListed.....

No comments: