Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 27, 2014

Introducing Mr. Wonderful.......

Yes, I am dating Mr. Wonderful......
Yes, I am a lucky lady.......

No, It's not Matt Dillon from one of the greatest movies ever, Mr. Wonderful.
My Mr. Wonderful is better than Matt Dillon any day of the week.

TOP 10 Reasons why I like Mr. Wonderful
TOP 10 Reasons he will dump me sooner or later....

10. He  remembers the exact day we started talking and our first date.
     He quizzes me on this and my response "somewhere around Veteran's Day" Big Fat F for me

9. He is very cold natured. He sleeps in fleece-head to toe.
    I am extremely hot natured.  Let's say, I dont sleep in fleece- :)  ..
    He probably likes that I dont sleep in fleece.... :) A++++++++++ for me

8. He rises early and makes or buys breakfast.
    I'm  still whining about having to crawl out of bed. Big Fat F for me

7. He is a patient man, obviously.....
    I'm  patient with my students not so much with adults I'm dating. Big Fat F for me

6. He listens to NPR
   NPR is that the local Hip/Hop or Country Music Station. Big Fat F for me

5. He is planning to hang a picture of some jazz dude over his bed.
    Umm... no...A++++  for me ( you should hear what I want to replace it with) :)

4. He is a phone caller.
    I am a texter. A++++ for me (I like his phone calls)

3. He doesn't curse or say dirty things.
     I curse  and say lots of dirty things..
    He doesn't like that I curse BUT he loves that I say dirty things...... :) A++++++++++ for me

2.  He is a listener.
     I'm a talker.
     I cant believe he listens to the junk I have to say....
    No One listens to ALL the junk Ive gotta say. (Poor Guy)

1. He is supportive.
    I have wild Crazy Dreams and he doesn't laugh when I share them with him. :) 
Instead, he says...."YOU can do it", "YOU are talented".... "Let's Do It"....A+++++ for me... :)

There are so many more reasons...  This post will be continued..


This is my blog of the day...With Love, Bamaslammer....

    

No comments: