Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 27, 2014

tea party?

Baby bamaslammer is planning a tea party for her birthday. This is what she has constructed so far.....
 She is so proud of herself! She keeps giving me minute by minute updates of her progress with her tea party set up. I'm not much of a "dream squashier"

 But....can I allow her and her best friend to sit on a dirty porch and a dirty towel and drink tea? I dont think I can sit back and allow her and her BFF to get some disease from the dirty porch..

I am developing  some plans.....

Plan A

A big storm came in the night and some how blew everything over on the screened in porch.

Plan B
Those sneaky raccoons that get into the garbage  must have broken into the screened in porch and had a party  with your stuffed animals.

Plan C
Baylee the cat, who is blamed for absolutely everything that goes wrong in the house, is up to no good again and destroyed the tea party set up.

Whichever option I select this allows me to take over the tea party set up. Hey, nothing is wrong with a "helpful" white lie.. I'm gonna take the chance to make things  "beautiful" before she discovers her mother is a  "Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire....."

Stay tuned for a beautification plan....

This is my blog of the day. With Love, Bamaslammer


No comments: