Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hot Mess of the Week!!!!!!!!!


I think there are people in the world that need to be acknowledged for their good work with charity, their snappy comments, or their over all Hotness! :) And that brings me to a new feature of my blog "Hot Mess of the Week"... Anderson Cooper two words that make me go weak in the knees. I have an unnatural obsession with him. I could stalk him if only he would answer my phone calls/letters and supply me with his address. I know must of you are thinking "Why? he doesn't even like women?" Which is probably true. A girl can dream cant they!

In the clip I have posted you will see him banter with Kelley Ripa and I agree with Kelley this time which is rare. I Love a man that can go to a War torn country and hang with the rebels and come home and discuss reality TV with his chicks! The clip of him calling out Dinah Lohan (the mother of Lindsay Lohan) is priceless! I also love a man who actually admits that he watches trash TV and admits it on national TV, no doubt. I am not much of a book reader but I read his and it is GREAT!

Watch for a good laugh! I am a new blogger and I do not know how to post the video yet to my website. If anyone has instructions you may want to send to me. This is my blog of the day.. love bamaslammer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2gfiAOLBOo
http://perezhilton.com/tv/?videoid=7ae1afb2bfe08

No comments: