Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hot Mess of the Week!



Let me state I am not a Democrat! I Love Hillary Clinton!!! This woman just cracks me up! I love to watch her debate. She just puts people in their place and I admire that! I do not agree with some things Hillary says but I do think she is extremely smart and would dedicate herself to the Presidency had she been elected! I know I will be disowned by my Bama friends and family especially my dad. But he knows nothing of this blog so I will still get my inheritance unless he finds out!

I would have voted for Hillary! Yes, I said that out loud! I love her pantsuits, the way she carries herself, and that laugh of hers!. I think she would set a good example for us working modern women. She doesn't take crap off of anyone well except her husband but look at him! He is still so attractive. I cant fault her for "standing by her man". Look at him.. This is my blog of the day! With love, Bamaslammer

3 comments:

adrian said...

I must respond to this "Hot Mess" and say that your hormones are out of whack if you find Bill Clinton attractive. Everytime I flipped by the debate during Hillary's speech, he was macking up on some redhead sitting beside him. I am telling your dad!

Bamaslammer said...

Girl, I wish it was hormones but I have always had the hots for him. I am not sure what it is... he is just something else. I think it is the power thing.. I was planning on blogging about his hot self somemore. You cant tell me he is not hot! I might name my child "Clinton".....:) Dont tell dad it might put him back in the hospital!

TheiaT said...

Bamaslammer...Bill? Seriously? You are who you are girl! Whatever floats your boat! Can't wait to hear your interpretation of McCain's running mate!