Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Somewhere Down in Texas..


..if your looking for me, I will be drinking in that great wide open sunset and summer breeze. I will be kicking back with my family...Somewhere down in Texas.... George Strait

I Love Texas. I do not know why. I have never been to Texas. I only know two people who have lived in Texas. But for some reason I love that state. If I move again it would be to Texas to retire. I just imagine myself living on a ranch and sitting in a rocking chair on the back porch watching the sunset. I Love George Strait and plan to live next to him. I know he will be dead by the time I retire but I can pretend. I could bake him a cake on his birthday. My friend Christal her grandmother baked Elvis a cake every year on his Birthday even though he has been dead for many years! I use to think that was wacky but not anymore. I am not sure if that is a reflection on me and my mental state or I am what I like to call "openminded".

I have my move to Texas planned out the day after I retire I will have a yard sale and sell everything I own. Or I will burn it like Burnadette did in the movie "Waiting to Exhale". She just loaded up her exhusband's car and piled things in it and set it a blaze. I love that scene! I own that movie just because of that scene! Man Haten- Much, Me?? No, way! I have always been like this! I am sad though because I am too much of a hoarder to burn things but I just love the thought of it! After proofreading my post, I have decided I might need some therapy... I am a little dark, I know but I think my therapy for today will be watching "Waiting to Exhale" and watching the possessions of a no good man burn.. This is my blog of the day.. Love, Bama Slammer

No comments: