Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 3, 2008

My Neighboor Vera

I have a new neighbor who moved in across from me. I have only had about three conversations with her. But I feel like i have known her all of my life. Vera is 84 years young! She has more energy than any person I know. She is always telling funny stories and offering to help me! Shouldn't it be the other way around?? Vera loves to go to church. She attends church with one of my neighbors. They leave for church at 11:30 am. Today I looked out my window and Ms. Vera had on the prettiest pink outfit with a pink hat to match. It was so sweet! One thing that is interesting about Ms. Vera is she is so friendly. She really does not meet a stranger. She has lived here maybe a month and I bet she knows everyone in the neighborhood. The funniest thing I remember about Ms. Vera is she told me when we first met that she hopes she dies soon because she is 84 years old and she is tired! I Loved it! I thought it was so funny and true! I am sure there will be more post about Vera. She seems to have lived a life we all hope to live. This is my blog of the day... Bama Slammer

No comments: