Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hey Lindsay and Lindsay's Momma-GET A JOB!



Yes, many of Lindsay and her Momma's problems could be solved by getting a J---O---B! Lindsay is supposedly employed as an actress these days and her mom is her momanager. Okay, that is about 75% of the problem and her insane father is the remaining part of the problem percentage.

Lindsay's latest acting gig is "Liz and Dick" a movie on Lifetime showing this Sunday. I will be watching. I think Lindsay is talented and could be as successful as she wanted to be back before all the wrecks, car chases, and wearing her friend's jeans with cocaine in them (still funny).

I know wearing your friend's cocaine laced jeans is quite common and we all get busted for possession every now and again. Lindsay-it happens to me all the time. I have learned to pat my friends down for wires and drugs before I go carting off in their pants or cars. To avoid the law officials, I suggest you do the same.

After college, I wanted nothing more than to continue my partying days, sleeping all day, and partying all night on my father's dime. I was blessed enough not to have an enabler much less a slew of enablers that were funded by me. I tried to play the I want to "look" for a job this summer and just kind of take it easy. I got told not enabled. My father said- if you don't get your butt home you will be living on the street. OHHH by the way we have you a job working for your cousin at a nursing home and you WILL start on Monday. That is how it works with a southern momma and daddy. The "finding" yourself is replaced with "finding" your broke butt a J--O---B and if you don't find a J-O-B we will find you a J-O-B and you ain't gonna like it!

Lindsay is surrounded by people mainly her mom who continue to say, "Lindsay-you are awesome! Can I have 40,000 bucks?,Lindsay-Nooo you don't have a drug problem, everyone loves you, you have plenty of job offers coming in." ummm... NO ONE was saying those things to me.. "Bamaslammer..you are gorgeous, smart,etc." NOO ONE.. That was replaced by "What day do you go to work?, When are you going to pay us back?".

Lindsay- I'm sorry your "fame" days have passed. We all experience our "glory" days being done and over because some younger, cuter, thinner, former version of ourselves comes along and steals our spotlight. This has happened to us all. That is when the "shit" gets real and we must grow up. I can so relate to you Lindsay, our fame has faded. But the difference is I was made to get real... This is my blog of the day, With Love, Bamaslammer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Test