Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Some Random Rich Dude Just Put Me In His Will.....



Is there one true love in life or are there several true loves in a lifetime?  This is the question of the day.

I know people who met in high school and fall madly in love and spend their lives together. I know people who marry and divorce and find their loves later in life.  I know people who loved their spouse and are widowed who find love again.   They happily spend their lives together. I also know people who never seem to find the person they were meant to be with and  are in one tragic relationship after another.

Ive loved and lost and loved and lost.  Heartache isn't an easy thing to go through regardless of your age.

My first love was my college boyfriend. We became great friends and fell in love slowly. I cant say a bad word about him. I still have fond memories of him and the love we shared.  He is a kind and gentle soul. Although our lives took a different turn we remain friends. He is married with a gorgeous daughter.  I learned more from this relationship than I have from any other relationship in my life.

My second love is my daughter's father. I think the only reason I consider him a love is because of the daughter he gave me. She is truly the love of my life.

Fill in the blank.

The third love of my life is__________.(a blogger, Bradley Cooper, some random rich dude that is 90 years old,  or some random rich dude who has just put me in his will).

This is my blog of the day. With Love, Bamaslammer

No comments: