Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Malala Yousafzai-A 14 year old Hero





 14 year old American kids are concerned about I pads, cell phones, and x boxes.

This  14 year old girl just wants to go to school she doesn't care about an I pad, cell phone, or an x box.

How lucky we are to be born in the USA and have the opportunities that we have available to us.

This 14 year old  girl just wants to go to school so she might can have an opportunity.

When I go to sleep at night I feel safe.

This  14 year old girl never feels safe and never will feel safe.

I can speak up for my rights and the rights of others.

This 14 year old  girl was shot on the bus going to school.

Please check her story out. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malala_Yousafzai

Did I mention she is just 14 years old? What were you doing at 14? I know I wasn't doing what she is doing that is for sure.. I was picking out my clothes for school and trying to figure out a way to stay home.

The  American news media has not covered this story much. They are to busy covering stories relating to inappropriate acts of teachers. Which are few and far between.

This is my blog of the day! With Love, Bamaslammer













No comments: