Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Where to begin with this one....The "fat' anchor woman.

Exactly what the title says... Where to begin??? I have several opinions on this one. I also believe in full discloser.

Here it goes. I weigh more than I want to weigh. I have ALWAYS struggled with my weight. I am 5'1 and  when I gain 5 lbs it looks like 30lbs. And... To make matters worse I gain weight in my stomach. So, I get the "are you pregnant?" It use to bother me when I was under the age of 30. Now I just say "No, weigh gain, my friend". I am also on and off the diet/exercise wagon, Always. Currently, I am off the wagon and not happy with myself for it. It's okay. It is something that I have learned to live with. I do not like it about myself but it could absolutely be worse, i.e. I could be hiding bodies in my yard ??... Yeah I went there.


Against all the advice I received when I was pregnant, I did exactly as I pleased. I ate all I wanted when I wanted and if it was loaded with sugar even better. I thought some how the weight would slide off and my newborn would weigh 60 lbs. I am not sure why I was so insane? hormones? I guess? I always struggled with my weight so I don't know why I thought I wouldn't struggle with weight after giving birth.


I so identify with Jessica Simpson. I never thought I would say that. I wish I could identify with her due to her wealth, beauty, and singing voice, and her ummmmm acting? BUT NO!!! Her Weight! I identify with her with her weight struggle. And certainly, how she looked at the end of her pregnancy. I lack motivation at times and I allow everything to get in the way of my making the right choices.But this is life. When I waddled into the hospital to give birth I weighted 205 lbs. No, I did not give birth to the world's first 60 lbs. newborn baby like I thought. I came home with my fat butt and little baby. Three years later, I am at the weight I was before pregnancy. BUT, I was at my highest weight when I got pregnant and still haven't dedicated myself to getting where I need to be. I like the rest of the world have good days, thinner days, fatter days, and days where I need to not be bothered and left alone.


This brings me to the point of what the insensitive dude said to the anchor lady. 1. NO one should every comment about someone's weight. 2, A MAN should NEVER EVER NEVER EVER comment about a women's weight.. even if it's a compliment it just should never happen 3. A MAN or anyone should NEVER put anything in writing about a Woman's Weight, NEVER EVER 4.A MAN should NEVER EVER write an email about a Woman's Weight especially if she is the anchor lady of the local news. 5. The anchor woman should NEVER EVER publicly respond to an email sent to her privately. 6. Sure, Anchor Lady, respond if you wish, but privately. To be honest, I wouldn't respond at all. I wouldn't want the insensitive dude to think it bothered me that he thought I was fat. 7. Anchor Lady- YOU have to learn that sometimes you just don't need to fight back, just let it BE. Yes, I know it is hard and it it easier said then done. BUT this is why...


The insensitive dude will be a victim of Karma just give it a little time. NO decent lady will EVER date him. All she has to do is "google insensitive, jerk, misinformed, misguided, any random offensive word" and his face will pop up... So... Anchor Lady... MOVE ON.. LET IT BE.. Your Friend, a Fatty Herself... This is My Blog of the Day, With Love, Bamaslammer

No comments: