Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Hot Mess Of The Week





Hands down he is the "Hot Mess of the Week".

Just the nerve of taking the time to write an email to a complete stranger and calling her "fat" makes you the "Hot Mess of the Week." Who does that? Obviously, this dude.

By him writing the email, it tells me so much about him. I never have to meet him because I feel like I know him already. I think if we did the research in his background we will find that he doesn't have the best relationship with his mom and/or sisters. This "jerky dude" just has to be single. If he isn't then I nominate his wife/partner for spouse of the year.

I think if he took the time to write her an email then he has a huge CRUSH on her. Why else would he do this? Obviously, he hasn't learned social skills, yet. This goes back to a cute little girl and the boys pulling her hair because the boy has a crush on her. In the adult world, this is the same concept. This dude just hasn't learned she might like him back if he calls her "pretty". I wish the "fat anchor lady and the jerky dude" would just get it on already. They have pent up aggression towards one another. Those two having conversation over dinner isn't going to work this out.

I am waiting on the "jerky dude" to post a comment on my blog that tells me I am an idiot. But, hey.... he doesn't read my blog because only 2 people from Russia read my blog.. (Thank You Russia).. See "Fat Anchor Lady" that is what we call a sense of humor... get one... This is my blog of the day! With Love, Bamaslammer.

No comments: