Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Learning to live again is killing me....

Really  killing me......I am trying to get my feet wet and possibly start dating again. I forgot what a pain in the ass it is to date. I miss the comfort of a relationship i.e. NO SPANX. 

Yes, Spanx was my best friend after having my daughter. I will never forget trying to put on a Spanx a month after I had my baby. I had a lunch date with some friends of mine who wanted to see my baby. I wanted to pretend that I was 60 lbs less than I was at that time. I guess I thought Spanx would magically take off all 60 lbs.  I remember vividly laying on the bed trying to get that Spanx on. What a freakin' workout. I was bending my body in ways I don't think it has been bent before including my young, fun, single days.  I also remember sweating like I had entered hell. Maybe that is what hell is all the "fun" women are trying to put on a dang Spanx.

Well, I made it to my lunch date 30 minutes late with my Spanx on and my baby in carrier in hand.  I learned a valuable lesson that day. If you are planning to wear a Spanx give yourself time to put on the Spanx and fix your make up after sweating it off from trying to pull up that freakin' Spanx.

Young girls take note. This is my blog of the day. With Love, Bamaslammer

No comments: