Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 15, 2012

Teresa, Teresa, Teresa......



Teresa, Teresa, Teresa... she is taking the drama thing just a little to far. Don't you think? The best part is they all, the other people on the show take her seriously.  I really think I need to call Melissa and Jacquelin and advise them.  They could use a friend or two about now.

One thing about being a special education teacher is you learn a few tricks along away. One of those tricks is to not engage with the "bully". If you don't fight back they move on to another person. A "bully" is always looking for a fight.

Hopefully,  Teresa will move on from the ladies on the show and call out her cheating, lying, and abusive husband. Now- that is a show I would watch if she actually grew a pair and said, "I know you cheat on me, I know I married a loser, and you are ugly as sin." I wish that would happen I would be so tuned in. But no, Teresa is a pretend tough girl. If you notice, she always takes the easy way out, by picking on her dumb caste mates who just don't know any better.

I know the housewives like to stir up drama  to guarantee a spot for the next season. I do think you can cause too much drama which leads to the viewing audience being so sick of you and  want you gone. I think this will happen to Teresa.  I think Andy Cohen the creator of the show will think long and hard before he signs Teresa up for another RHONJ. I don't enjoy watching her and her gross husband. I think we have learned more than enough about Teresa and her family.

The show I might tune into is Teresa getting real. Teresa telling the truth, moving out of the house they cant afford, her kids not acting like brats, and Teresa getting a divorce.

There was a time when I couldn't decide if Teresa was an evil genius or an idiot. I have it figured out now and she certainly isn't an evil genius.

This is my blog of the day. With Love, Bamaslammer



No comments: