Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 5, 2012

My Virgin Dog...

Yes, this is my topic of my blog today. My Virgin Dog. Actually, It should say " My Virgin Dog was Raped by Your Non Virgin Dog"..Ugg... A day in the life of a special education teacher. This is what came up when I returned a parent phone call today. You just never know what you are going to talk about or how the conversation will turn out. Today's conversation ended with that statement "My Virgin Dog was Raped". I called the parent hoping to discuss student progress or lack there of student progress. The conversation quickly changed to a discussion about dog rapes. Soooo bizarre. But to be quiet honest, I am so use to the topic of conversation being odd it really didn't shock me so much. A co worker of mine couldn't figure out how the dog broke in and raped the virgin dog. He said "So, the dog opened the door and came in the porch and opened the door and let himself back out?" I said, "No, not exactly, Dude... she lives in a trailer with a screened in porch. The dog tore the screen and got the dog." "How did that happen?" he said... "listen it is a trailer not a screened in porch in a nice neighborhood. It is a trailer quiet a different story." Did I mention he is NOT from the South....We know how these things work around here..:) The parent also stated that she worked in every restaurant in South Georgia and where I needed to eat and where I didn't need to eat, I appreciate her concern for my health. She gave me a list of the cleanest places to eat from one to ten, because she has worked at them all. I have so many stories and so little time. This is my short blog of the day. With Love, Bamaslammer...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds to me that the "Guy from the North" is the smartest one in the entire story....

His covered lanai has prolly saved the innocense of his own dog.....

One less virgin in the dog world....

Bamaslammer said...

Funny Howie, Funny.....