Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 8, 2012

Im Not the Pioneer Woman. ....





In case you are confused... I am not her... After completing a Compare and Contrast of The PW and myself. It is evident.... I aint her... I thought I would share with you why...In case you ran into my blog by accident and have me confused with PW.

1. PW- A Hottie for a Husband
BS-I am accepting applications for the position of my husband but no one is applying.(PW is the Winner on this)

2. PW-Her Husband is Rich and Hot
BS-I would be processing the applications if anyone was applying. (PW is the Winner on this)

3. PW-She has 4 perfect children who never fight.
BS-I have one perfect child that will fight with anyone that would dare to question her.( I call this one a tie)

4. PW-She homeschools FOUR Kids.
BS-Are you kidding me??? That is is the most insane thing I have ever heard.( I am CLEARLY the winner on this)

5. PW-Her dad is a doctor.
BS- My dad was a truck driver. (BS-I think I am the winner with this one.. I have a better sense of humor, Right)

6. PW- She has all these animals running around along with the kids. I am sure she doesn't feed them or take care of them.
BS-I have three cats that my daughter feeds and waters. (this would be a tie)

7. PW-She has two houses to "manage"
BS-I have one to really "manage"... (PW wins on this because I am sure she is not "managing her home" by herself.

8. PW-talks about drinking wine and wearing yoga pants.
BS-I drink wine, take medication, and wear my underwear. (I win on this)

9. PW-has a special needs brother.
BS-ummm.... My brother doesn't read my blog.(this would be a tie)

10. PW-She cooks.
BS- I cook because I have to cook not because I want to cook. I think I cook mean tacos... (she wins) I cant even pretend to win on this.

11. PW-has acres of farmland.
BS- I live in a duplex in a neighborhood.(I win because to get to anywhere in my town I drive a little over a mile).

12. PW- Sleeps in fancy hotels.
BS-I never go anywhere but if I did I would want to sleep in a fancy hotel (PW wins)

13. PW- has a cooking show.
BS-Nada (of course she wins)

14.PW-She wears those "fancy" shirts.
BS-goodwill anyone? (she wins)

15.PW-She gets up early to take photos.
BS-I take photos occasionally and never develop them. (she wins)
I am sure we have many more differences than this. I will certainly keep you posted. This is my blog of the day. With Love, Bamaslammer


No comments: