Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 12, 2012

I Gotta Fever..





This is just a Friday quick post. I love to tell stories about my students. They say things that just make me laugh. In teaching, you have to have a sense of humor or you would cry your eyes out or pull out all of your hair.

One of my students came into my room before school started the other day.  He had been absent the day before so I asked him if he had been sick. The child has asthma and when he gets sick  he has a harder time recovering than most people. I like the student a lot and I enjoy having conversations with him. So, I asked are you okay? I noticed your were absent yesterday. He said, yes I was really sick I had to go to the hospital because my asthma was so bad. I also had a fever. I said well I am glad you are back today and you are feeling better. He said, Ms. Bamaslammer, I was sooo sick and my fever was so high, it was a 198 degrees!  The only thing I said after he said  his fever was 198 degrees is I am glad you feel better and you lived.  I thought he could run that by his science teacher and the science teacher can correct him. I work more in the math department. This is my blog of the day,  With Love, Bamaslammer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny!!! -Junebug

Bamaslammer said...

from my favorite child...