Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

TMI..Maybe?


I love to read funny things on Facebook.. Sometimes I am really surprised by what people post or say... This is a guy I sort of  know. We went to high school together. We have some friends in common. That is about it. I think he is nice and has a good sense of humor. He was instant messaging me one day and he tells me this... Did I mention... I "think" we went to high school together. We've never had a  real conversation...

 My facebook friend says-----"I'm Really getting out there and meeting people. Feel kinda slutty sometimes. Different dates every week. But i seem to have a short attention Span".

Is it wrong that it completly grossed me out..
This will be a new feature of my blog
I thought it was funny... This is my blog of the day, With Love, Bamaslammer.

No comments: